1.5.12

What does your dog say about you?

I really enjoy girly magazines - mostly Seventeen, CosmoGirl (no longer in print), Teen Vogue and Company. It's super light reading (it almost doesn't even qualify as reading)...maybe a little vapid at times, but I find it fun nonetheless.

Anyway, I have taken to doing little editorial exercises with the kinds of articles they publish. The above was inspired by a Cosmopolitan (UK) article.

An aside: I am so addicted to the ink + paintbrush combo I've started trying recently. This is the first time I've combined that with digital and I feel like such a dufus for not having done this before. It's so fun! But I need a new paintbrush now because I'm a total novice about inks and brushes and the proper maintenance of those magical devices.

No comments:

Post a Comment