28.7.12

Blacksmiths, Fighters and (Invisible) Monks*

I've been working on this one thing for ages now and I finally finished it yesterday. I'm going to post the finished piece later, but just thought I'd put up some of the sketches that led to the final.

They're all totally different from what I ended up with. You can see my cruddy notes, creases and what looks to be grease stains from food so you can tell I treat my sketches with respect.




I even started to work up the blacksmith sketch before deciding it was poop and totally throwing that idea out of the window and moving onto the next one!

*I did a sketch for the same brief featuring monks, but I seem to have left that one at the studio (I'm at home now!) so I'll grab it on Monday and slap it on here!

No comments:

Post a Comment