15.11.09

Chaaaanges

I need easy access to a scanner. That would make updating a lot less annoying/boring for everyone involved really >:/

Soooo, basically recently I've been revising my work and methods and other shabizzle and I've decided that I'm not happy with the way that I work. I'm getting sick of the flowy, delicate way that I do things. But I think that really I just want a change of content more than 'style' -- because (I like to believe) the way I work adapts to the subject matter of a piece. I need to release the raw, gritty, manly stuff (....or somethin....lol). So today I've been drawing other stuff that interests me but that I never draw.
Sit tight! Scans soon to come (I hope!).


1 comment:

  1. Hey that was my bday :P
    Only good things come from this day so the changes prob were off the chainzzz :)

    ReplyDelete